1. The rules for the protection of personal data determine the basic principles and procedures governing the personal data of visitors to the site www.caviarhouse.ee (SIA "CaviarHouse.lv"), (further - CaviarHouse site).
2. The protection of personal data is of great importance, so it is vital that visitors to the CaviarHouse website know when and what data is collected, stored, and how it is used.
3. The personal data that we collect is only the data that you voluntarily provided to the CaviarHouse website, and you agree that the personal data is used and processed in accordance with these rules.
4. By "personal data" are meant the following: Name, surname (last name), mobile phone number, email, delivery address, city, postal code.
5. Personal data is used for customer identification in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Latvia "On the Protection of Personal Data of Individuals".
Storage and processing of personal data
6. The personal data of visitors CaviarHouse website is stored on an external storage, as well as on the "NAno IT" server (website hosting www.nano.lv), which undertakes to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or unlawful alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data of visitors . However, regardless of regular monitoring, absolute protection from all potential dangers is not possible.
7. The collected personal data of visitors to the CaviarHouse site, such as the IP address, date, time of viewing the page, is collected for statistical purposes. This data does not allow identification of the user and fixes only the IP address of the computer from which the CaviarHouse website was accessed.
8. Name, surname, mobile phone number, e-mail, residence address, bank name, bank account number - are used to provide services, enter into agreements with individuals and support at the request of a site visitor CaviarHouse, notify visitors about services, news and promotional offers.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
9. The collected personal data is not transferred to third parties without the consent and is used only for the purposes specified in these rules.
Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers
Protection of minors
11. Children and teenagers under the age of 18 should not provide personal data without the consent of parents or guardians. Personal information of children is not collected and is not shared with third parties.
12. Visitors of the site CaviarHouse has the rights to receive information about their personal data and exercise the other rights granted to them.
13. The rules for the protection of personal data may be partially or completely changed. Any change or addition is made by posting the changes on the CaviarHouse website.
14. If you do not agree with the new rules for the protection of personal data, you have the right to refuse them in writing, provided that in this case you will not have the right to use the services of the website CaviarHouse.
15. If, after additions or changes to the rules for protecting personal data, you continue to use the services of the site CaviarHouse, it is assumed that you agree with the new version of the rules.
Contact information for questions
16. Personal data processing controller
Company – SIA “CaviarHouse.lv”;
Legal address - Ceriņu iela 9-20, Jūrmala
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - +371 25770880
If a person believes that the processing of his / her Personal Data does not comply with the VDAR requirements, he / she has the right to lodge a complaint with the State Data Inspectorate located at the address: Blaumana Street 11 / 13-15, Riga, LV-1011, e-mail: email@example.com, phone number 67223131.